Onsite vs Offsite SEO Marketing
Onsite Search Engine Optimization
Professional Website Optimization
- Application of Store Ventures Online’s Advanced Optimization Techniques
- Optimization of the site’s existing content targeted to the chosen keyword phrases.
- Expansion of the site’s content to support the chosen keyword phrases
(may incur additional charges)
- Creation and optimization of the page meta tags.
- Implementation of optimized filenames, image names & directory names.
- Restructuring of poorly written HTML source code
- Controlling content headings through optimized CSS (Cascading Style Sheets)
- Optimizing inter-linking within the web pages of the site
- Creation of optimized text-based navigation of the site
- Installation of an Onsite Blog (included with most plans)
- Addition of Facebook, LinkedIn & Twitter links
- Creation and implementation of customized 404 Error Page
- Addition of robots.txt file for excluded content
- Creation of a search engine friendly site map
- Obtain an optimized domain name for your website to use for registration purposes only. (Optional)
Offsite Search Engine Optimization
Offsite Optimization is an essential component of SEO success. The following Internet services will be implemented to expand the web presence, accelerate link building, and enhance the organic SEO effort.
a. Submission & Link Building – Once modified, appropriate site maps will be installed and the newly optimized website will be registered with Google, Yahoo, Bing and other major search engines listed on the Store Ventures Online website. In order to improve link popularity and based upon your industry, the website will initially be registered with between 50 & 100 of the Internet’s highest quality Internet directories and industry websites. Continual ongoing link building is an integral part of the monthly SEO maintenance.
b. Article Submission – 1 article (up to 500 words) will be prepared, edited and submitted to the Internet’s top article submission websites each month. Each article will also be optimized for search engine ranking and added to the Client website.
c. Internet Blogs – 2 professional blogs will be established; one onsite with WordPress and one offsite with WordPress or Blogger.com. Store Ventures Online’s staff will develop content for a minimum of 4 blog entries per month, and will post articles and press release content to the client’s onsite blog each month.
d. Press Release Distribution – 1 press release (up to 400 words) will be prepared by Store Ventures Online copywriters and syndicated through the Internet’s top 40 free PR distribution websites each month. Each release will also be optimized for search engine ranking and added to the Client website. (Clients may request distribution through paid services such as Business Wire or PR News. Standard fees apply.)
e. Social Media – A Facebook fan page and a Twitter member account will be established for the Client. Utilizing press release and article content, bi-weekly Facebook postings (2 per month) will promote the website and/or drive traffic to the Client blogs or articles. Bi-weekly Twitter Tweets (2 per month) will be broadcast to establish brand awareness as well as drive traffic to all internet portals such as the website, Facebook page or blogs. Clients will receive email notification of inbound Facebook/Twitter messages requiring replies.
The above listed offsite services are critical during the first 6 months of the campaign. Afterward, some offsite services may be provided on an as-needed basis to be determined by the Client’s actual ranking success.< Back to Articles